Drugs and Crime issues etc

 Crime

I conditionally and generally support the legalization of at least many victimless crimes 

This guy was already on lifetime parole and would have been under stricter supervision awaiting his trial, so putting him prison while awaiting his trial is overkill and unneeded

I support the Non-aggression principle in a way that Mark Twain would support it

I support habeas corpus for political detainees

I am against federal use of torture

I am not down with Criminal Justice reform. I only condone incremental to moderate changes in background issues to Criminal Justice

I believe the government should abolish hate crime laws and instead use Libertarian paternalism methods to nudge/influence DAs to give hate crime like sentences for criminals who commit hate crime against protected groups . I also want the government to use Libertarian paternalism methods to nudge/influence people not go commit hate crimes in the first place

I pragmatically support a Center Wing version of the police state for the UK only since the UK needs to get tougher . In particular I am ok with some crime bills in the UK from the 2010s and 2020s

The official gov site is a good tool to see stats about how to protect Asians from abuse by bigots. Context ,nuance and common sense is needed however in filtering such info surrounding this issue

 It's sad that we can't have a bipartisan open discussion about how to help prevent abuse against Asians

Violence in the US as a whole is an issue that needs to be solved. 

Black on black crimes and white on black crimes aren’t covered as much as you'd expect (which isn't a bad thing if you are the type of anti mediocracy activist who doesn’t like seeing the media exploiting tragedies) but maybe more coverage of such crimes would help alleviate that problem and bring ways to reform our society to prevent such crimes, like what is happening in Chicago or Wisconsin. 

I am indifferent lean agree with to open hearted to the idea that counterproductive Democrat liberals and progressives (including Republican liberals and progressives)  are not helping that black on black violence in the black community 

Conservatives also inflame those crimes by going too far in questionably pushing back against woke white liberals on their wokeness which also doesn't do anything to stop it.

Crimes committed by blacks should be reported the just as much and in the same exact way as crimes committed by whites are reported. 

As for when black crimes are overcovered in comparison to white crimes, less reporting of all crimes by people of all races and ethnicities the better

I condemn people disrespecting the police (like throwing things at them, spitting on them, harassing them, calling for violence against them).

I am against the police being defunded or abolished (except if I am playing Sim City SNES and doing the money trick). I believe we need to reduce the police by not giving them a reason to be so bloated through better healthcare, education system and better housing instead of directly (since those things would mean low crime and low crime would lead to a reduction in police)

I also feel outsourcing select issues away from the police to non police specialists should be something to consider at some point in the future when its viable and also something I would be very open to supporting (ie drug councilors stepping in for the police on drug related crimes, rape councilors stepping in for the police on rape reports where the perp isn't on scene, and domestic violence councilors stepping in for police on domestic violence cases etc)

I am open to supporting the US having a private police force which could also be used to break up violent strikes to protect the employer's freedom 

I also support millions of Americans becoming real life superheroes like Superman, Spiderman, Batman etc in order to fight crime and catch criminals (just like they do in the comic books). Allow them to use tech that gives them realistic versions of those superheroes' super powers. 

Ditching prisons seem tempting to support since I feel prisons for anyone is harsh ecspecially in a modern setting. But then i realize how unpractical that would be and how counterproducitve it would be and i stand firm in my opposition to Rashida Tlaib's empy prison plan 

I am apolitical on ban the box

I am against the Death Penalty . A better alternative would be to force murderers to fight on the front lines in the military in wars or conflicts (like King David did with Uriah in the bible) and if they survive, sentence them to 10 to 20 years in prison. I am glad that some Conservative Party UK members support bringing back the Death Penalty , while I disagree with them bringing it back, its good to see a diversity of views on issues like that, especially in the UK

Drugs

I am against Cocaine (see below) ,Crack (see below), Fentanyl, LSD, Heroin, Crystal Meth, Purple Haze, Synthetic Marijuana being legalized or decriminalized except when noted below

I am pragmatically lean against on non synthetic Marijuana being legalized for rec use and am indifferent to it being decriminalized for rec use. I am fine with it being legal medically. 

However if ecstasy could be made safer to use , I'd be very open to Ecstasy (with Naralox) being legal through Standing orders for everyone if they want it. However, the Ecstasy would be bundled with Naralox and come with a huge guide on how to take Ecstasy safely, drug overdose prevention measures, tips on how to get high on Ecstasy without compromising Christian values and drug addiction info

I am ok with small amount of powder Cocaine (non Crack) technically being decriminalized where the penalty is a fine and drug education  (but anything more than that is prison) but at the same time, encouraging police officers to find an excuse to arrest people caught with small amounts of powder Cocaine (non Crack). These excuses to arrest those users with small amounts of powder Cocaine (non Crack) users would be for things like 'driving over the speed limit' or a 'messed up tail light' or 'being disrespectful to the officer' etc as opposed to arresting them for having small amounts of powder Cocaine.  All amounts of Crack and Injected Cocaine should be illegal

I am considering being open minded to the view that Crack should be decriminalized in all amounts and low level Crack dealers (and people caught with Crack on the 7th time and up) should be subjected to extremely heavy day fines along with a less stringent form of parole (as stringent as bail) instead of prison

I am against people using any drugs recreationally (though possible exception for non synthetic Marijuana in some cases I have an anti Marijuana streak in me). Just say no should be brought back and encouraged to children. 

Drug trafficking should always be illegal with drug traffickers going to prison for that for more time than they currently go to prison in the US for that

All jobs should drug test employees for Marijuana, Cocaine, Crack, LSD, Heroin and other hard drugs

Ideally hard drug convicts would go to prison but they would eventually be transferred to Federal house arrest then parole to finish out their sentences, where as a whole (between prison, federal house arrest and parole) it would be more time spent 'unfree' than it is now for them but less prison time for more inmates

However I am fine with the all hard drug users being sentenced to prison about as long as they are currently sentenced to prison for their drug offenses. But i want them to eventually be transferred to Patuxent Institution type Institutions to finish out their sentence

I support the Anti Drug Abuse Act of 1986 for most hard drug users.It helps catch the criminals at the top and deter would be hard drugees from doing those drugs and thus keeping them out of prison. To offset the damage this does to families, allowing families to stay with their drugee relatives in prison a few days every few weeks would be a good idea (along with the government providing aide for families of drugees in prison)

I support mandatory minimum sentencing for hard drug convicts (with possible exception of Cocaine and Crack users) as long as they have a chance for early transfer to a drug diversion program in addition to finishing out their sentencing either at a nursing home or a anti drug boot camp (their choice).

For drugees who are hit harder by the law due to the sentencing disparity, they could be transfered to periodic detention if they show even the remotest signs good and clean behavior (when they normally would have been released from prison home if they were caught with said drugs). After a fewish years of Periodic Detention,  they would pay a heavy fine, and be forced to do something that fuses penal labor and community service when they are released.

I don't want Alcohol and Liquor to be sold at theme parks, or at outdoor restaurants 

I support blue laws and believe they should be implemented in all 50 states

Stealing is wrong and people should go to prison for stealing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voting elections

LGBTQ+ issues

AE part