Gun issues
Gun control
I support the right to keep and bear arms
I would get a B or Excellent grade from the 1980s and 1990s NRA. I support Ronald Reagan's gun control laws in the 1980s. At the same time, I support open carry, bring your gun to work, and teachers having guns along with our country being like Switzerland in terms of being pro gun (as long as doing so would jive with my above NRA grade). I am against the Brady Campaign, I am against David Hogg's anti gun activism. I also believe its abelist and wrong to ban mentally handicapped people from buying guns. I also believe gun laws should be more focused on geography than other things.
I do want some specific guns to be banned (some of the guns gun control people want banned), but I also want gun owners to circumvent that ban by buying legal guns and customizing those legal guns to be similar to the banned guns.
I am Liberal Conservative on red flag laws, teachers being armed and gun free zones
I support between incremental to slightly more than moderate shift to smart guns and gun manufactors creating less guns of all types
I am against the 2018 March for your life protests. Those protests were anti gun, senseless, appalling and sideshow. I feel about those protests what the liberals and Democrats feel about the January 6 2021 Capitol protests. If I could go back in time to stop every March for your life protest in 2018 I would. I've never seen so many brainwashed people protest something. They got their marching orders from the anti gun MSM. Where was pro gun ANTIFA to stop those turds? One of the few times ANTIFA was really needed and they were AWOL. Dolts
I am really against those March for your life protests that happened in Europe ,Australia and Asia. While I know nearly all of those protests were in American ex pat communities and organized by American ex pats, I still am against those protests full throtle. I want to force every person from Europe , Asia and Australia who marched in a March for your life protest in 2018 to take back going to those protests and to denounce David Hogg. If they don't do this, they should be publicly shamed.
Comments
Post a Comment