Identity Politics-SJW
IP
I support social solidarity and liberation which will lead to a classless society without hierarchy. This is a natural progression. We might need to use a stew of Anarcho Egoism, Right Civic Nationalism and or grievances along with PC anti wokeness as full maturation if this ideal society
I am glad that non marginalized activists, politicians etc use their higher up positions to lift up marginalized groups to where they are to give them equality. It is like someone who is at the top of a ladder reaching down to pull people stuck on the ladder up. This means I support defending BIPOC and LGBTQ individuals against a having a low social standing or loss of social standing, through equality, and essentially abolishing all hierarchy in favor of a centralized system where virtually all are the same in power, wealth and post social standing
I second this quote by Rosa L : “ Rose Luxemburg, "For a world where we are socially equal, humanly different and totally free”
I am symbolically fine with total enforced equality at all times as long as it can be done without using wokeness and in a Libertarian Paternalistic way
We need to marginalized and down and out people to force social change to give them more rights by using Rosa L self help: “people who do not move don’t notice their chains” (Rosa L)
I venerate pluralism
I am the type of Left Wing Identarian that far left people would call a 'Bourgeois Nationalist'
In some ways I am cool with Cultural Regionalism
I believe that equality is more important than (and comes before) intrinsic freedom
I have a love hate in all but a name relationship with the European parliament
I see positives in the EU (glass half full)
I am against Identity politics
I am against Intersectionality
I support the Modern Egalitarianism Theory
I support American Exceptionalism
I support Intercultalism as in Quebec over Multiculturalism
I am between radically apolitical blurring the line of being half way against to almost tolerant of a Inter-sectionalism fused with an alt left form of an Ultra Millet system
I always champion the community
I am a Civic Nationalist (as long as they come here legally or legally in spirit)
I support Liberal Nationalism
I am an ally of American Gaulism
I can get behind openness and tolerance about American identity and heritage
I ignorantly support pro west politics, fraternalism and US banal pan Nationalism
I have an extreme sense of patriotism and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world
I am somewhat tolerant of Left Wing Nationalism
I don't particularly care for Right leaning Nationalism
I am between being indifferent to Nationalism to being an apologist for Nationalism . I feel the non one word Nationalisms listed on this page are self evidently more worthy of my interest than Nationalism. However this author also reflects some of my thoughts on Nationalism
I am generally against most forms of Conservative Nationalism
I am neutral on Right leaning Regionalism
I much prefer Theodore Roosevelt's New Nationalism over Right leaning Nationalism and a hypothetical Fourth Political Theory form of Right leaning Nationalism
I am open minded to supporting Theodore Roosevelt's New Nationalism
I support right wing version of Post Nationalism (including right wing English Canada Post Nationalism)
I believe a form of Joe Biden Patriotism combined with First World Nationalism along with the repartition laws of Ethnic Nationalism (like automatic or rapid citizenship to persons of diasporas of their own dominant ethnic group, if desired i.e Israel’s Law of Return) might be a decent or even good policy to implement in the future on Mars or other space colonies or in a century or more in Earth (but not in a xenophobe or deprecating way)
I am ok with Romanticism mixed with Socialist Patriotism
I condemn White Nationalism. I believe we should send all White Supremacists and White Nationalists from Earth to extraterrestrial exoplanets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes like Europa, Enceladus, Kepler 1649c, Proxima Centauri b etc.
I would have no problem if White Supremacists and White Nationalists from Earth colonized those extraterrestrial exoplanets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes like Europa, Enceladus, Kepler 1649c, Proxima Centauri b and created their own white ethnostates on those extraterrestrial exoplanets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes . Out of sight out of mind
It is tolerable to ok to be against 'reverse racism'.
I am against Lauren Kelly's identity politics. She is an extremist nut
SJW/Cancel culture/PC
I am a fan of the IDW and I endorse a significant amount of their views
SJW/Cancel culture
I am against Cancel culture as much as the IDW and conservatives are against it. But I am glad that liberals and Democrats embrace cancel culture because it shows they are human and not squeaky clean. I like liberals and Democrats using cancel culture because it shows they are not above playing dirty and mean. This to me dispels the whole notion of liberals and Democrats being soy boy snowflakes. Anyone who uses cancel culture is a bad a** to me.
PC
My views on political correctness in general echo a lot of the anti pc views of IDW , Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson etc (but in a Family Ties 'be nice about it' sort of way). I am anti political correctness
I am generally against Censorship
I am against colleges (such as the ones in this linke https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021/06/14/woke-backlash) restricting freedom of speech and being far left extremist schills
There is NOTHING offensive about the 1964 Rudolph Red Nosed Reindeer movie
There is nothing offensive about A Cat in the Hat Comes Back
There is nothing offensive about the movie Airplane (ie there was nothing offensive about that jive scene by Barbara Billingsley).
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE INACCURATE WAYS THAT ANIMALS ARE PROTRAYED IN ENTERTAINMENT , ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS AN IDIOT
There is NOTHING offensive about the term 'black ice'
THERE IS NOTHING OFFENSIVE ABOUT BUGS BUNNY EATING CARROTS
There is NOTHING offensive about Christmas Story (1983 movie)
There is NOTHING offensive about the name Clown Face Nebula. Not one person would possibly be offended by that name (who the fuck would be offended by that term? clowns? the nebula itself? GTFO with that junk)
There is NOTHING offensive about using these terms: blind alley, blind side, blindspot, grandfathered in, lame, long time no see, psyched. There is nothing wrong with the word crazy being used in pop culture to name things to name things (like Cameron Crazies, the rapper Krazy, the song Crazy in Love by Beyonce, Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle etc). There is nothing wrong with using the word lunatic being used in pop culture to name things (like Lunatic's Pandora in FF VIII, or the name Looney Tunes etc)
I don't find Ari's treatment of Lloyd in Entourage offensive, it's so over the top it can't be taken seriously, and Ari loves Lloyd (not like that).
I don't find the Richard Dawson Family Feud offensive or wrong. It's annoying but not because of his actions toward the female contestants but due to it taking up too much time each episode and being annoying. I am fine with him showering female contestants with kisses and flowers. It's called respect
There is NOTHING offensive about Goonies (1985 movie)
There is NOTHING offensive about Horton Hears a Who
There is NOTHING offensive about the way people are portrayed on Disney's Jungle Cruise ride pre 2020s. They are fictional and don't apply to a real life location
There is NOTHING offensive about the puking scene in Kingpin where Woody Harrelson's character pukes after having sex with an old lady
There is NOTHING offensive about Lola Bunny. Lola Bunny is a role model for girls everywhere
There is NOTHING offensive about Punch Out
There is NOTHING offensive about Pepe le Pew (Pepe does not cause rape just like violent video games don't cause violence and Islam doesn't cause Islamic terrorism) There is nothing offensive about him being French, it's light hearted mocking of French people.
There is NOTHING offensive about Porky Pig stuttering
There is NOTHING offensive about the scene in Splash where Daryl Hanna's nipple is shown
THERE IS NOTHING offensive about the Prince kissing Sleeping Beauty while she is sleeping to wake her up. That is not date rape. It is totally inoffensive
The term 'doo rag' pc criticism on Survivor went overboard. Maybe that term has some negative conations and the person on Survivor who complained about that term was a teacher who studies race, ethnicity and CRT like subjects so I can live with him complaining about the doo rag since he complains about that stuff for a living but he went too overboard with that pc stuff
There is NOTHING offensive about Tasmanian Devil. He is NOT ABELIST.
There is NOTHING offensive about white fighters/boxers fighting and beating black fighters/boxers in UFC or boxing
There is NOTHING offensive about the song 'Whistle while you work'
There is NOTHING offensive about snow being called white or the term 'white as snow'
There is NOTHING offensive about the term 'white christmas' or the song White Christmas , only cold hearted, Grinch Scrooge freaks would take offense with those terms
The Cleveland Guardians team should be renamed Broncos, Red Martian Invaders (based on real life hypothetical group of Martians who live in other solar systems ,galaxies or universes), Naps (early name), Spiders (early name), 10 cent Beers
I want the Saskatchewan Rough Riders to be renamed the Saskatchewan Teumversan Haulieramatackoos
Edy's Pie should be renamed Mean Green E.T Pie (after a hypothetical species of intelligent life extraterrestrials who live on a very specific planet in another solar system, galaxy or universe)
I hope countries in the former Soviet Union as well as in France continue to use the word "Eskimo" as a generic name, not a trademark, for chocolate covered ice cream with a wooden stick to handle it.
The Washington Commanders NFL team should be renamed the Pigskins (after the football), A60r9xQtwi6mas! (the nickname is named after a hypothetical real life group of intelligent life extraterrestrials who live in other solar systems, galaxies or universes, who are closest to meeting the criteria to being the fictional race-ethnicity that the character Little Babaji/Little Rajani/Little Sam of Little Babaji/Little Rajani/Little Sam books were, this nickname is a symbol for a very specific term (unknown to us on Earth) that said intelligent life extraterrestrial group on that planet in other solar systems, galaxies or universes is called by some of their neighbors) , Bullets
I want professional sports teams in other solar systems, galaxies and universes using these names for their professional sports teams on their planets: Eskimos, Indians (complete with the Chief Wahoo mascot), Redskins, . Maybe I'll get SETI to help me send out a message to intelligent life extraterrestrials in other solar systems, galaxies or universes ,requesting that they name some of their professional sports teams on their planets the Eskimos, Indians (complete with the Chief Wahoo mascot), Redskins.
If I was born and raised on another planet in another universe or dimension, I would try to get that planet’s own version of the Confederate Flag displayed outside of courthouses, in public squares, schools, sporting events on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes (but not in in our galaxy , solar system or on Earth). I would have used that planet in another universe or dimension’s own version of SETI to do that
I would be fine with intelligent life beings from other planets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes displaying our planet’s Confederate flag outside of their courthouses, public squares, schools, sporting events , on the top the automobiles on their extraterrestrial tv shows etc on their planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes (better there than here).
I would even be fine with them naming their extraterrestrial chocolate ice cream Dixie's Pie complete with the Confederate flag logo on their planets, in other solar systems, galaxies and universes
Realtors should tell their clients if a area they are moving to is safe and if the schools are good if they are asked by those clients. Freedom of speech means freedom of speech
There is nothing wrong with people dressing up for cosplay or in costumes for Harvest in ways that perputate gender norms or gender stereotypes. In fact I RECOMMEND that people dress up in cosplay and for Harvest in costumes (if they celebrate Harvest) in ways that perputate gender norms and gender stereotypes as a way to FU SJWs
I am alt apolitical to sixth political position on kids and adults wearing Native American costumes for Harvest and for Cosplay
Comments
Post a Comment