My political blog
I don't care about politics. I am apolitical. I have no perceivable political principles whatsoever. In the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s (mostly) and 2010s (mostly) I stayed away from politics. But since I got into political video games I decided to expand that into real life political 'games'. I prefer people be as non political as how I was non political in the 1980s 1990s and early 2000s.
I prefer a full anarchism and a self governing society with no government (or at worst a Night Watchmen state like the UK in the 19th century), radical localism, Isolatinoism and people follwing the two rules (for hardened heart non Judeo Christians have them replace God with humanity, whatever God they serve, higher power, or whatever motivates them to live secular lives that are Christian like)
If I sound too conservative on some issues, its somewhat because being far right or right wing is counter cultural and its more fun to be counter cultural (albeit ony on some issues) than being mainstream (see Hippies in 1960s for more).
Take every thing I write in this blog with a grain of salt. Also anything I write has a chance to be tongue and cheek and irony
Comments
Post a Comment