Science (ie Climate Change) issues
Science
Science and Pyschology are not infallibe and they are wrong at least some of the time (they are HUMANS not Gods). Scientists and shrinks are right most of the time
Climate Change
I am a free-market environmentalist, I assert private property rights in relation to environmental protection and pollution prevention.
In the 2010s I would generally not support measures to prevent climate change by TheyWorkForYou standards. I didn’t really get climate change
However I now do get Climate Change. I support net zero greenhouse emissions by 2062. In some ways I am a complete evangelist for carbon capture and storage.
I am ok with a ten point plan for green industrial revolution (if it is anything like the Industrial Revolution but for green energy that is base ,especially since that would reverse the damage to our planet that the industrial revolution has done. I like electric vehicles for personal reasons (ie futuristic sci fi) and it would be nice to be in an old school way to be without petrol and diesel automobiles since I like retro things and having vehicles that aren’t powered by petrol or diesel is retro.
I support cutting what I deem as carbon emissions by 70 percent by the 2040s (give or take many years)
I support more climate finance and green bonds (I had a savings account as a kid, bonds are related to savings accounts so hence my support)
I am ok with common sense approaches to cutting methane emissions by 25 percent by the year 2039
I am against the government and social media companies censoring and blocking people who criticize green energy transition. Such actions by the government and social media companies is FASCIST authoritarian censorship and is against the values that our country was founded on. That is shutting down free speech by stifling legit criticism of the government and I will not allow the government to do that. I swear to god
I have a Eco Conservative streak in me which means that I support preserving the natural habitat and cultural heritage of a nation in order to complement each other. This is to conserve elements of the past eco and culturally. The Industrial revolution, gas vehicles, non green electricity and similar anti green elements all supplanted our traditions just as much as cultural things did and thus should be dealt with similarly
Environmental Racism is a myth. There is no such thing as enviormental racism.
I believe in Climate Change since it is better to be safe than sorry but I don't believe that Colonial, racist or patriarchal systems created or fueled it. Climate Change is not a manner of human rights. I am against Greta Thunberg's radical views on Climate Change.
Climate Change will never cause temperatures to rise beyond 5.4F. I don't believe that the Tail End risks of Climate Change will ever happen.
I reject Deep Adaption and Jem Bernall's Deep Adaption. Their climate predictions are too pessimistic.
I respect Piers Corbyns man made climate change views even though I really believe he is way off base and basically wrong on that and Climate Change as a whole
I am third political position on Climate Apocalypse predictions.
I believe we MAY need to look into whether too much migration causes Climate Change. See this for more https://discovery.dundee.ac.uk/ws/portalfiles/portal/28050006/SHIVA_Mehdi_Final_20180815a.pdf
Liberals are hypocrites on Climate Change and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. I have a recommendation for energy conservation - Let's keep the Liberals' private jets on the ground
I do have a few sixth political position views views on Climate Change once in a blue moon (a political position that has never been seen before on Climate Change).
"Since we only have a few months left We Got to Start Eating Babies" /s
I am against plastic bag bans, paper straw bans.
I am against the Nord Steam pipeline being built.
I support Margaret Thatcher closing those coal mines since closing those coal mines was good for the environment
Over industrialization and increased urbanization has hurt the environment. The industrial revolution started this mess and deindustrialization is a way to fix it . Central Park in NYC is one example of how to do this
Cities should strive to replace polluted industrialized areas with rivers, green areas ,forests, hills and mountains (to make those places like a real life Wilderness Lodge/Final Fantasy 1 type of rustic wilderness)
I support the Keystone Pipeline being built
I support humanely raised animals and produce (for profit, and sustenance)
I support ruralism to connect better with nature
I support more Nuclear reactors being built and I support Wind Power
I am a supporter of Greenpeace and the Sierra Club which would offend Rush Limbaugh conservatives
A lot of countries that are lax with the environment and ecology are a obvious contributing source of pollution and similar things that hurt the environment.
We need to counter that by getting people in less environmentally progressive countries to implement and embrace the same types of exaggerated green policies and exaggerated pro eco policies that right wing anti environmentalists and climate change deniers falsely believe (because of exaggeration by other right wingers) that the left and environmentalists want to push on the US and similar countries to combat climate change and protect the environment (i.e exaggerated versions of green policies and pro eco policies proposed/implemented in the US and similar countries for a decade and possibly more)
Basically using left wing environmental paternalism to make those people sacrifice their self interests (like by not being materialistic or consumerist) for the wellness of our planet
I believe to combat climate change and damage to our eco system, we need environmentalists to be John Cena aggressive in stopping whaling ships, fur farms, logging camps, certain meat facilities etc in places that don’t have much policing of such things.
We humans should be connected spiritually to nature as we are a product of our nature and the environment. We should be Mother Earth Planetists/One Nation Green Labourists for a green to preserve nature as it has a role in molding us into what we are today
Space
I support sending humans into space which is why I hope NASA brings the Space Shuttle program back. I hope one day space travel becomes as common as airline travel.
Biology/Physics etc
I wasn't effected by the pndemic personally and I don't view the pandemic as a political issue but just so I can go on the record with some views on it since its a major hot button political issue:
I am apolitical to mixed on Pandemic mandates, restrictions, lockdowns. Part of why I am apolitical to mixed instead of apolitical to liberal on this issue, is because mandates, restrictions and lockdowns hurt BIPOC+ the most . However seeing anti vaxxers employ SJW and Leftist tactics to combat the mandates, restrictions, lockdowns etc is and a few other things is what keeps me from being apolitical to conservative on this issue instead of what I am now on it: apolitical to mixed.
I believe a case can be made that we should have dealt with the Pandemic like we did in in 1968 dealing with the HK Influenza flu: http://web.archive.org/web/20201029031416/https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/04/28/how-different-we-treated-the-hong-kong-flu-pandemic-of-1968-n135718
I am fine with the way Boris Johnson and his Conservative party handled the pandemic . I won’t be against if the Conservative Party UK apologizes for lockdowns in order to win people to the Conservative Party UK side but I think the Conservative Party UK is too stubborn to do that
I am Anti centrist/radical centrist-Objectivist to Christian Democratic on most of what Larry Sanger said about the pandemic mandates, restrictions, lockdowns etc
I look the other way with Hydroxychloroquine being used to treat covid. It may be uncertain but I've seen enough about it to know that I turning the other way is the best reaction to have about it
I sort of agree with Ben Shapiro and Andrea Lynn's views on the pandemic politics mentioned here: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4021121/posts or something close to agreeing
Australia very likely went a bit too far in terms of pandemic laws (if not further). It will take more than a lot of work for them to undo that in the future
I pragmatically support the USA Today’s view of the Lockdowns studies by JHU
I am mixed on the Canadian Freedom convoy but I am against Justin Trudeau's smearing of those protestors and the bank freezes. I am glad Justin Trudeau acknowledged their complaints but that is a broken clock moment for him on that issue
I believe that Deistic Evolution is true for Earth, our universes and dimensions in our reality but I believe in other realities, something between Evolutionary Creationism and the Gap theory is true for how alternate reality Earth and the alternate reality version of our universes and dimensions were created
I believe in Reincarnation
There is an afterlife after people die and most scientists agree or say they don't know
Psychology
Psycho Analysis is a real science (except when used by wokeists then its psuedo science) and anyone who says otherwise is a fake scientist.
Comments
Post a Comment