Taboo issues
taboo
I am against Polygamy, Polyarmy (except for maybe transgender people) and open marriages being legal. Monogamy is better than those systems as shown by science. Children suffer when they have parents who are Polygamous, Polyarmous or in open marriages. Polygamy et al cheapens love. If people in marriages want more they should get a divorce first.
While I can see where the USA today was coming from with their article on pedophila, I am as against Pedophila as far right people are and want the same penalties for pedos.
Pedophila is evil and wrong and should always be illegal (though lowering age of consent by 1 or 2 years in each place where the age of consent is 18 or 17 along with allowing kids to be allowed to interact with non related ,non pedo adults the same way they did in the pre 1990s or pre 1970s world (like Dennis and Mr Wilson on Dennis the Menace) and assuming the parents did throughough background checks first, would be something I'd be open to considering. Pedos also need Judeo Christian counciling to fix their issues.
Pedophiles should be forced to go through Wilderness therapy and then navy seal or military training to learn discipline and restraint and if they pass both can get maybe 10 or 20 percent of their prison time shaved off, and have their sex offender status be a little more hidden in databases than is now (while mentioning their training and therapys)
I am against pornography. It is evil, wrong and icky, .Moroever pornography leads to issues for men snd women porn workers and even death. Pornography should be illegal.
I am against fetishography and I want it to be illegal forever
I am against legalizing public sex. People should never be allowed to have sex in public ever. I am against people going to prison for years because of it though.
There is nothing wrong with people having a foot fetish. It is healthy to have such a fetish and foot fetish people deserve equal rights
Comments
Post a Comment