Womens and Mens issues
feminism womens issues
I am Pro Life (except as noted below) for early term abortion and late term abortion personally and legality wise ,in part because abortion has killed so many BIPOC+ (especially black) babies for decades (which was the intent see Margaret Sanger) and that stifles diversity. Abortion is making our country less diverse. But I am also this way due to personal reasons. I also cite Unplanned in helping me cement this position
Even if life doesn't begin at conception, aborting a proto baby is the same thing as going back in time and killing someones grandparents. If not for abortion that proto baby would be born. The electric impulse is the first sign something is growing.
Personally I am pro life for first trimester abortions
Legality wise, I am in between “pro choice” as well as “anti abortion” for first trimester abortions (which means respecting the privacy of the mothers to make the decision that is best for them while wanting the government to reduce the number of abortions by increasing availability of other options instead of establishing regulations on abortion) and the type of pro choice where I am pro choice only because I know that banning abortion won't stop abortions and where I am ‘pro life’ on non abortion views (like pro vaxx, socioeconomically left and against the death penalty)
Personally and legality wise I am pro life for second trimester abortions and third trimester abortions
I am forced against my will to be pro choice on first trimester and early second trimester abortion for rape, incest and to save the life of the mother
I am between vote abstain-present and moral (moral as in moral victory) pro choice for mid-late second trimester and third trimester abortion for rape, incest or to save the life of the mother.
Women who conceive children via rape or incest, should ideally use Misanthrol for abortions as an alternative to getting a abortion at a clinic.
I support thousands of pregnancy crisis centers being opened throughout the US and I have no issues if (and in fact I wink at) those pregnancy crisis centers encouraging women to keep their unborn babies like Elizabeth Warren alleges they do
I am open minded somewhat to be pro choice even if abortion isn’t privatized if the government’s private NGOs give tax breaks/benefits to families (legal citizens only but maybe for illegal citizens too) who have kids, and the more kids families they have, the more tax breaks/benefits they get (but without using equity and parity) which would offset somewhat all of the abortions taking place
I believe that abortion should be privatized. If abortion was privatized, I would be Pro choice for the first 2 trimesters (and early to early mid term) and pro life for the third trimester (and mid mid term to late term) except for rape, incest, to save the life of the mother and very rare cases. If abortion was privatized, I'd still be against partial birth abortion and live birth abortion and wanting babies who survive an abortion to get medical care to be saved (and radically centrist on partial birth abortion and live birth abortion and the above thing for rape incest and to save the life of the mother)
With abortion privatized, I'd want some groups within our country to require abortion clinics to meet the same standards that hospital-style surgical centers do, and mandate that a doctor who performs abortions have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital.
If abortion is privatized I no longer would be open minded to families who have kids getting tax breaks/benefits since privatized abortion being legal would make me reject such an idea
I support a UN non binding resolution which tells all abortion friendly countries to ban most types of abortion after 20 weeks
On the issue of parental consent for minors getting abortions, I am provisionally against slightly lean Liberal Conservative (which basically means I have a unique view on it that wouldn't po left center Democrats or moderate Democrats)
I support parental notification laws for minors
I am fine with Texas's new abortion laws. Women can always find ways to get around it (including going to abortion sanctuary states like California for abortions where they get a free vacation out of it).
I have no issues with Abortion sanctuary states being created.
I support the Hyde Amendment but I also support the government using Libertarian paternalism methods to nudge/influence charities, pro choice groups etc to pay for abortions for women who want an abortion but cannot afford an abortion
I believe that it should be illegal for employers to require their workers to be pro choice
I am against Justin Trudeau going after pro life charities and pro life groups. Trudeau is wrong for doing that and proves he is a hypocrite on abortion since he doesn't trust women to make their own decision.
Sex education should be an out of school class for public school and private-charter school students to learn in their free time at home by their parents whenever they are ready (meaning each day when they are out of school their parents teach them sex education but using home school type methods). I'd also want young people and teens to use common sense and have more anticonceptive access which should be easier for them to get.
I support teaching kids and teens and young people abstinence.
I am pretty open hearted to supporting sexual continence being taught voluntarily to teens and young people in off school classes
I am ok with birth control. As a Libertarian I am not down with health care companies providing free birth control
I support the negative motion by Fiona Bruce to the three parent babies law . The Conservative Party UK only legalized that because they were either tricked or brainwashed to do so. It was a huge mistake
I lean against Stem Cell research for the same reason I am against testing drugs on animals
I am against population control since it is a violation of reproductive rights, is inhumane, goes against God's natural laws and is an invasion of privacy of the government. It also is counterproductive. Overpopulation is a myth and population control doesn't stop climate change.
feminism
I am a feminist ally. Women's rights are vitally important to me
I don't agree with their stupid 'urinals are sexist' complaints, of their all men are rapists lies, or a lot of their fifth or even forth wave feminists complaints or things like that
I am against feminists trying to have boys and girls play with opposite gender toys in toy catalogs (its a fact more boys play with boy toys and girls play with girl toys. As a kid, I used to play with a few dolls and doll house my mom had as a kid, I wanted a Barbie kid car, EZ bake oven). But to take a leap from that to what feminists want with toy catalogs is too much.
On Wikipedia, when I was active there, for a year or so I was part of the Gender gap task force and Women in Red project where I created a lot of BLPs and biographies about notable females since females don' t have as much articles there as males. I also improved articles of hundreds of notable females on Wikipedia at the same time.
I support equal pay for men and women
Margaret Thatcher said it best “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
I support women being protected classes since that protection by the government is paternalism and paternalism is parent like love and protection of their children. So supporting the government having parent like love and protection for its most vulnerable citizens make this easy to support
I support a combination of these views on feminism expressed here and how Josef Stalin championed women’s rights in he USSR. We must phase out Capitalism incrementally or maybe even moderately (only leaving salvageable forms of Capitalism that work for the people and are only used in mixed economies) to be replaced with better socio economic systems to break down hierarchies to give women true equality that they had in the USSR
I support women's suffrage
I am an anti sexual abuse activist. I am also a lifelong fan of Law & Order SVU
I want the 1970s 1980s Equal Rights Amendment to be fused with Maternalistic Feminism idealogy and then passed
I am against Prostitution. Don't decriminalize it ,instead keep it illegal but allow DAs to not prosecute it
If women can't pass the military training tests to be on the front lines they shouldn't be on the front lines, regardless of woke laws (or they should instead get stronger and tougher in order to pass it like everyone else) Lowering the standards for our military for women soliders is wrong and hampers our military
That Slate columnist did nothing wrong by sharing tips about Wikipedia controversies with another reporter or by mentioning the relationship status of that reporter.
There is no Gender Bias on Wikipedia in terms of treatment of female editors. No one is stopping women from becoming Wikipedia editors and writing articles about women or other subjects. It is just as easy for women to jump in and become regular Wikipedia editors as it is for men to do so.
I want tougher sentencing for sex crimes. I am also an anti sexual abuse activist. I am a Law and Order SVU fan.
MeToo should adopt the innocent til proven guilty guideline along with forgiving sexual abusers. MeToo also is filled with hypocricy which makes it hard not to see it as a partisan hack job
There is nothing wrong with kissing your partner or spouse (or child) on the head when they are sleeping.
mens issues
Jacobin has some good takes on the Incel subculture (why guys become Incel etc) which gives insights into how to defeat the Incel movement and help prevent guys from becoming Incels in the first place
I have no issues with the documentary Red Pill
I am against pick up lines and cat calls used on women. Pick up lines and cat calls are evil, sexist and they dehumanize women. We must fight against pick up lines and cat calls
Chris Pratt's Instagram post about his wife was not sexist. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get a clue.
I am fine with Josh Hawley's speech 'Men and the Future of America'. Anyone who hates it didn't get the message
I pretty much support Male Masculinity and think its fine as long as it doesn't turn into misgony, chavunism or sexism
I support guys being ultra macho
I am zero tolerance against with a Radically Center leftist lean third political position tilt on Toxic Masculinity
I am against Male Chauvinism
I find Granny Walton on the Waltons's chauvinism to be funny, anti heroish and harmless
Relational issues
Forced marriage is barely above bondage and thud it is abhorrent
The best way to ban forced marriage is to do it in a way that makes nearly all of the people who want to do forced marriage to instead want to do free marriage (using methods seen in romance media to do so)
We need to make it easier for most of those 1/3 of Americans who want adopt but can't adopt
I also am open minded to sympathetic to married couples MMA training together or doing boxing classes together as a way of relieving stress of marriage like mentioned here
We need more Christians to adopt children
I support the Promise Keepers. Some of my friends from old church were members of Promise Keepers.
I believe that a husband has a responsibility to lead his household in a loving and gentle way, giving his life to his wife (like how Christ gave his life to the Church by dying) so she (the wife) can willingly submit to her husband's leadership.
Similar to the Apostle Paul, I believe that for singles it is good for them to remain single unless they cannot self control in which case they should get into a romantic relationship (its better to get into a romantic relationship than to burn with lust) I believe this because single people have more time and freedom to help make our world more progressive, and due to me believing that romantic relationships are more a forced social construct, even more so than marriages and I hate forced social constructs.
In light of that, I would be open to the government creating a romantic relationship tax which heavily taxes Americans (of all sexual orientations) who are in a romantic relationship. However, once they get married or they became single again, that tax would be eliminated unless they get into another romantic relationship again. Unlike Paul, I believe that marriages give people a lot more freedom today to make the world a better place than it was during Paul's time, almost as much freedom as singles in Paul's day had for themselves. If this tax had the negative side effect of causing less births (which I don't want since I am against Population control), then I would be against this tax unless I found some way to have this tax be legal while at the same time not causing less births.
Comments
Post a Comment