Youth and Disabled issues

 Children/Disabled

school/work

The government should fund universal pre school indirectly through privater versions of NGOs

I support school choice (ie vouchers) for personal reasons. 

I support charter schools and homeschooling and I encourage parents to do that

I believe that school truancy should be decriminalized

Homework is a great oncept and I support homework always being part of going to school. Class projects done away from school are a good supplement to homework. 

I believe that disrespectful students should be put in detention with a 3 strike rule that leads to suspension. It is wrong for students to disrespect their teachers

I pragmatically support zero tolerance rules in schools for students

I have no issues with schools using older textbooks to teach students. Older textbooks are better in some ways due to our country’s decline in teaching the essentials since older textbooks push students to succed more

I have no issues with Native American students learing about the Americanized version of their history. They should however be encouraged to read the true story in their own time to give them more perspectives.

I believe that the Tuttle Twin books should be taught in all schools and in school libraries across the US and Canada

We need to either defund or abolish Academia to try new concepts for learning beyond our 20s in this new century (maybe life long learning centers replacing colleges?)

I support this type of home based enterprise child work that is in the link below (as long as its voluntary) and only if the children are over 6 and get paid more than adults .It would prepare them for adulthood and instill values in them. Children have a right to work https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Child_Labor_in_United_States_1912a.jpg

I support school prayer for students and teachers if its done like was done at my high school

I believe the national driving age in the US should be lowered to 14 or 15

Child values

I value children as they have child like faith that God wants Christians to have in him. I echo that song from when I was a kid “I believe the children are our future, treat them well and let them lead the way”

I support more youth wings being created in political parties that currently don’t have them

Kids hould be respectful to their parents, teachers and adults. People should always be polite and not lie ever

Kids should read the Tuttle Twins books since those books teach great lessons for kids.

I am against the 'Everybody gets a trophy culture'  It make it hard for kids who become adults to deal with adversity

I believe children who misbehave should be spanked like kids in the 1960s and 1970s were as long as there is no bruising or injuries.  Future add techinique

Disabled

I am neutral to saying that if I had proof that people who are comatose like  would go right to heaven or to their next life after they die, then I would be liberal on that issue  on Terri's law

I support more social change toward disability by in a dead center way, setting an example in the private sector


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voting elections

LGBTQ+ issues

AE part