Misc
Misc
I am a mix of (and oscillate between being) a Christian Deist and an Antony Flew type of Deist
I am opposed to punitive intellectual property rights laws (like with Fatal Fury wrongly being sued for bring too similar to Strret Fighter II), and the concept of intellectual property in general in regards to the state as such things cause monopolies and distortion. The state should not be a foundation for any class of rightful property, but I am open to the idea of Media Created Property
I want the TSA to be abolished and to move matters of airline security to private businesses.
I am against Donald Trump's National Garden of American Heroes. The federal government and President have no right to tell us who are heroes should be and to shove those names down our throats. Instead of the National Garden of American Heroes, Trump should have had all of the statues in the US that were removed or destroyed since the mid 2010s moved to (or rebuilt and erected if they were destroyed) a newly built Garden of Removed US statues in US territory in Antarctica.
LA Times was wrong to tell people not to consume so much in order to 'stop' the Supply chain woes. People should reject the LA Times tone deaf and WRONG, far left advice and demand that the LA Times apologize for their stupid suggestion
The Washington Post's dont-rant-about-short-staffed-stores-supply-chain-woes-try-lower-expectations/ article was a hot mess , fake news and trash , far left extremist nonsense.
Using the internet is a privilege not a right. People who abuse the internet should not be allowed to use the internet.
I am indifferent to seat belt laws
I am fine with red light cameras being removed. The less government spying, the better. If more accidents happen due to that then I'll pivot from this view somewhere
I am a neo luddite
I never hurt my stuffed animals, dolls, action figures and computers ever. I would never hurt them ever unless I was warped to a sci fi reality and they were attacking me, then it would be just to get them off of me or to de escalate. However, if they got destroyed in an accidental fire or explosion, I'd be fine with it
I celebrate Labor Day to honor all of the American workers who built our nation from the 18th century through today
If I was on another planet in another solar system, galaxy or universe, I would say “There is nothing wrong with (extraterrestrial) white adjacents (on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe), not being ashamed of their accomplishments.
It is ok for extraterrestrial white adjacents (on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe), to appreciate the similarities and differences in all extraterrestrial races/ethnicities ,on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe including their own (as long as they admit they are equal to every other [extraterrestrial] race and ethnicity on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe and there is no racism, chavuinism or bigotry involved in those thoughts and emotions on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe)”
“Extraterrestrial white adjacents (on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe) should NEVER feel bad about being white adjacent (it is ok for [extraterrestrial] white adjacents on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe to be white adjacent), (extraterrestrial) white adjacents on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe should realize they are equal to every race/ethnicity).”
“To the (extraterrestrial) white adjacents on that other planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe who may have been made to cry or feel upset for being white adjacent by (extraterrestrial) negative people, I tell you victimized (extraterrestrial) white adjacents you shouldn't cry or feel upset about being who you are, but you should feel proud of being who you are (as long as you realize all [extraterrestrial] races and ethnicities on your planet in that other solar system, galaxy or universe are equal and no better or worse than the other). “
For extraterrestrials on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes ,some degree of extraterrestrials ethnocentrism is legitimate and beneficial.
It is good for extraterrestrials on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies or universes to be proud of whatever extraterrestrial sub ethnicity they are
Comments
Post a Comment