Hobby areas

Contraversial politics

I am against Conspiracy Theories

Conspiract theories erode the standards of truth. The reliance of conspiracy theories underminds peoples' faith in independant reporting (people already distrust the media, conspiracy theories fuel that). Furthermore, lying and attacking the press make politicans who are in power less accountble. Less accountable politicians are more likely to engage in senseless wars.

More than a few things on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes that are argued by extraterrestrial woke people and liberals to be Laissez Faire racism are the result of bigger factors at play than 'racism' and that those factors should not be explained away or reduced to skin color. 

On other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes, extraterrestrial BIPOC adjacents already receive their fair share of benefits, if Affirmative Action still needed on those other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes , what can be done to target its use better and allow for more of a natural hiring process? For our planet what would be the answer to that similar question?

At the very least on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes, I wouldn’t want little extraterrestrial white adjacent kids in extraterrestrial schools to be guilted into apologizing for being extraterrestrial white adjacent or into believing in extraterrestrial white adjacent ‘privilege’ as nothing good can come out of such behavior and nobody wins when such methods are employed no matter how good the intentions 

To quote Dr Ian Malcolm “some of the worst things were started with the best of intentions”. You catch more flies with honey type of deal 

/s If you want to troll kids, just give them loads and loads of seemingly never ending homework, along with only serving brussels sprouts for school lunch).  /s

If I was born and raised on eerily similar planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes, on those planets I would say about the extraterrestrial races on that planet  “(extraterrestrial) White adjacent fragility doesn't exist in my mind . That word only strokes to further divide our country”

For extraterrestrial BLM adjacent groups I would feel that the fringe members of extraterrestrial BLM adjacent groups are extremists who play the race card, create divisiveness (though a little class warfare doesn’t hurt and may have benefits but they go too far with it) and bring out the worst in people. 

My views on the fringe of the extraterrestrial BLM adjacent groups generally are similar to the views of BLM by these people : Dave Rubin, Mark Dice, Larry Elder, Van Jones, the Hill (for the most part), Steven Crowder (on his best day and with a pound of salt) ,and Majid Nawad

If I was reincarnated in the 22nd century or 23rd Century Earth, and there were still racial issues in that future US, and I had proof that this hoax Green Party idea to end racism would universally literally end racism forever and create a true post racism world, I would accept that method being used or at worst, have a wait and see approach with it. 

But obviously as it is now, since I know that wouldn’t happen with that idea being implemented,  I am not down with using that method to end racism and usher in a true post racism world (since it would destroy diversity, and I like diversity). 

If I could use hypercausility to chance the past, I'd strongly consider using hypercausality to retroactively make it so that BIPOC from the 17th century through mid 20th century in the US were retroactively 2 tiers higher on the social heirogaphy than whites without moving whites down that social heirography and making BIPOC outnumber whites by a lot . 

Whites would retain all their 'power' and 'rights' but BIPOC would be retroactively given more 'power' and rights than whites had in that span (2 tiers worth higher). In that world, eventually both races would meet in the middle on that social heirography around the 1960s and be equal and there would be no racial unrest today.

My motive for this would be empathy; to retroactively prevent BIPOC from enduring centuries of class/racial struggle and madness by whites towards them , by retroactively lifting them up so they never were in that type of position in the first place as they sadly were in our world. (but NOT for woke reasons)

If I was born and raised on eerily similar planet in another solar system, galaxy or universe I would say on that planet “Blaming (extraterrestrial) white adjacents for everything or even anything is wrong and cringely annoying. Giving (extraterrestrial) white adjacents too much credit for their issues makes (extraterrestrial) BIPOC adjacents look weak.”

As a kid in my past life, I use to spend time at my dad’s friend’s family’s home in the projects (they were POC). So I felt solidarity with them then that continues through this day. This can be seen throughout this section, the fiscal section etc of this blog

I would condone people from Earth being Anthropocentrist against most non human intelligent life extra terrestrial species found on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes.   

Every once in a blue moon I temporarily oscillate to the view that a lot of non human intelligent life extra terrestrial species found on other planets in other solar systems, galaxies and universes are 'equal but less equal' than humans (like how the CRT says whites are equal but less equal than BIPOC+) but each time I oscillate to that view, I oscillate back to viewing those intelligent life extra terrestrials in other solar systems, galaxies and universes as equal to humans

I am Curse of Ham racist toward a lot of intelligent life extra terrestrial races-ethnicities in other solar systems, galaxies and universes who are of a race that is not found on Earth since I believe that the Curse of Ham applies to a lot of intelligent life extra terrestrial race-ethnicities in other solar systems, galaxies and universe (but not to any race or ethnicity from Earth)

CW

I am against forced labor (ie slavery) so I am against the slave traders and pirates trying to slave trade from Africa in the early 19th century.  

However, if there were robots (AI) in the 1810s , 1820s etc that were as smart or smarter than humans (even if they were programmed to have human emotions) , I would have supported slave traders and pirates stealing those robots and trading those robots to slave owners (who only use robots as slaves) to be used as slaves.

There are alternate realities where the Union and Canada in the 19th century were worse than they were in our current reality and where blacks were never slaves in the US, Old South or Confederacy ever. 

In those particular alternate realities, blacks, Native Americans and women had equal rights to whites and males in the Old South from the get go and in the Confederate States of America from the get go and were always as free from discrimination in those places as they are free today in our reality in the US from discrimination.

In those particular alternate realities, Southerners (via space travel and some backward time travel) imported thousands to a million non human intelligent life extraterrestrials from other planets in galaxies at the edge of the observable universe at the time to be bond workers to whites, blacks and Native Americans in the Old South and later the CSA on plantations

However, every bond worker in those alternate realities were something that is a mix of penal laborer-chain gang, Action Z-Noblesse Oblige and Encomienda system (like the one used by Christopher Columbus and his crew used in the Caribbean on natives during his 7 year rule)

I begrudgingly lukewarm lean support a hypothetical region on another planet in another galaxy with intelligent life on it that is similar to the above alternate reality/alternate history Old South and in a Civil War on that planet in another galaxy between their own planet's version of the above alternate reality/alternate history Confederate Army and their country's own version of the above alternate reality/alternate history Union, I would begrudgingly pretty much support that planet in another galaxy's own version of the above alternate reality/alternate history Confederate Army in that Civil War.

There are fan fictions of LoZ where dark Hylians, aboriginal Hylians and women Hylians had equal rights to white and male Hylians in the Old Eastern Hyrule from the get go and in the Conglomerate regions of Hyrule from the get go and were always as free from discrimination in those places as they are free today in our reality in the US from discrimination. In that particular LoZ fan fiction, Hylians imported thousands to a million intelligent life beings from other planets (like from the LOZ Faces of Evil planet) in the Hylian galaxy who were of a race/ethnicity that is not found on Hyrule’s planet to be bond workers to white Hylians, dark Hylians and aboriginal Hylians in the Old Eastern Hyrule and later the Conglomerate regions of Hyrule on plantations.  

However, every bond worker in that fan fiction LoZ were treated in ways that combined how Potiphar treated Joseph in the bible as a bond servant with a more progressive form of Feudalism type Vassalage and with the more unfair ways that Industrial workers in the Northern US were treated by their bosses and companies in the early mid to mid 19th century in our current reality.  

If there is a hypothetical real life planet with intelligent life beings on it in another solar system, galaxy or universe and there are is a region on that planet that are like the fan fiction Old Eastern Hyrule that I wrote above (and or similar regions on other planets) I would support those regions on that hypothetical real life planet in another solar system, galaxy or universe who are like the above fan fiction Old Eastern Hyrule (and or similar regions on other planets)  In a war on that hypothetical real life planet in another solar system, galaxy or universe between that hypothetical real life planet’s own version of Old Eastern Hyrule’s Conglomerate regions of Hyrule (and or similar factions on other planets) and that planet’s own version of the TriForces of Western Hyrule (and or similar factions on other planets), I would support that planet’s own version of the Old Eastern Hyrule’s Conglomerate regions of Hyrule (and or similar factions on other planets


Etc

I am a fan of Bane from Batman (especially since I like Anarcho Monarchism)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voting elections

LGBTQ+ issues

AE part