International and Military etc issues
International issues (war/international relations/issues in other countries etc)
Military/Isolationism/Wars in general
I am anti war most of the time but I am anti war due to Lockean love of Liberty and being anti government (ie war is big gov). Basically I am anti war for the same reasons Mark Twain was anti war. My motto is “No war but class war”. I condemn but forgive to view as a necessary evil the Classical Anarchist aggression of the late 19th century (due to the goals of the Anarchists).
Anarchists have rightfully overthrown elite ruling classes, oppressive empires and states and should unite under than precept. Anarchy should be restored to the way it was in the late 19th century and early 20th century for me to embrace other forms of it besides the few I embrace now
Since I am defacto anti war/not supportive of wars, I am by default against all countries on Earth going to war/me non supportive of all countries on Earth going to war . For example, after the outbreak of each war I check to see if an extremely rare and overwhelming case for me supporting that war being waged exists and if it doesn't I keep my default anti war/not supportive position on that war. It takes more for me to support a war than for me to not condemn a war. I haven't supported a war since I supported the Iraq War in early 2003 (before changing my mind in March 2003 and being against the Iraq War)
If I wasn't poed about the US being warmongers ,policeman/big brother/parent to the world, I'd be a Neocon. This means as a Neocon, I would think in some weird way that the US being proped up to be policeman/big brother (via wars and conflicts) to lesser countries like Cambodia (during the Cambodian Civil War), or Kuwait (during the Gulf War) and similar countries was so blatant and over the top it was like the US's actions in doing those things was 'so bad they're good' .It was almost like a strange war parody of a country (the US) on its high horse thinking it has the moral authority and power to be superheroes to damsel countries via wars and conflicts since the US thinks it is the policeman and big brother of the planet. Haitian coup? US decides who is right, who is wrong and who Haiti's President should be and what rules should be followed after the US does it policing. This type of downplaying of American imperialism by myself tends to make me subconsciously pro American Paternalistic Big Brother to the world at times
I am ok with the US protecting Democracy in other countries and standing up to tyrants in other countries because that is how the US was created and what it was founded on (standing up to the British tyrants and fighting for the creation of our Democracy known as the US)
I am pro Military and I support Militiarism despite being anti war
I echo this article by Jason Church
I am against Military drafts
I am against the Open Skies Treaty
I support unilateralism like the US had in the 19th century
Our tax money should not be spent on wars, that money should be spent to make our country better domestically
I am against globalism since it doesn’t stay in its lane. I much prefer free trade to globalism. Alter Multipolarism is a better alternative to globalism
I am generally against Imperialism . To quote Rosa L “Imperialism is the political expression of the accumulation of capital in its competitive struggle for what remains still open of the non-capitalist environment"
I was and I still am against the Patriot Act
Donald Trump was pro Military. He was too pro Military to be honest. Donald Trump said or did nothing wrong in his 2018 France visit
I-P
I am pro Israel and I support Israel like United for Israel people do. I believe Israel is a very unique country and other countries should mold some things in their own countries after Israel. However I am also pro Muslim so that balances my views out a bit on this conflicts (so I'm ambigious on the I-P conflict)
I am deep down toxically Zionist (with some elements of One Nation Tory Zionism) and pro Law of Return.
All Jewish people on Earth should convert to Christianity since that is needed for them to enter the afterife (assuming there is one, better to be safe than sorry). The Book of Hebrews should be used to convert Jews to Christianity.
In 1948, a country called True Israel should have been created where Israel-Palestine is now . This True Israel should then have become a homeland for millions of Christians from Europe, North America, Middle East and worldwide instead of for the Jews who should have instead made the Jewish Russian oblast their homeland and moved there. The Christians replaced the Jews as God's people and became the new 'Jews' in God's eyes (according to Theology and Christianity)
The Palestinians should be given all of the land of the former Northern Kingdom of Israel/Kingdom of Israel Samaria (and live there as an independent nation but that land they live on should be renamed Northern Kingdom of Israel or Kingdom of Israel Samaria) while the rest of Israel should remain as part of Israel (any area that the Palestinians currently occupy that wasn't part of the biblical Northern Kingdom of Israel/Kingdom of Israel Samaria would then be given to the Jews and Israelis). What we call Israel now would be called Israel, Kingdom of Judah and Southern Kingdom interchangeably (like in the bible)
The descendants of the lost tribes who live outside of I-P would be heavily aided and encouraged (like the Jewish people were in the late 1940s and 1950s) to move to the reborn Northern Kingdom of Israel/Kingdom of Israel Samaria to live amongst the Palestinians in that independent state.
I support Israel's occupation of the West Bank and the capitol of Israel being moved to Jerusalem
Another possible solution is to allow the Palestinians to give up their land to Israel but live on reservations throughout Israel like the Native Americans in the US currently do
I support the old school Mossad (in particular the early mid 1960s Mossad who fought against the Egypt/Germany coalition and against other Arab countries)
China/Russia
China-RU
I between sympathize and empathize with modern China and President Xi. China is one of the better bad countries in the world (at best).
I fully condemn China being anti Christian and anti Muslim. China needs to adopt freedom of religion like other free countries have adopted. God will bless China and reward them if they do so.
I think Wolf Warrior Diplomacy is a cool ,unique thing.
The Uyghur thing is bad enough to warrant investigations into whether it is a genocide. China could have acted better in that situation (understatement of the century), regardless of who is right. China should not be blamed for that genocide but I do ask that China pays dearly for it
I am against China using forced labor.
I believe that China should use Wilderness Therapy on the Uyghurs to help them instead of the things they do now on the Uyghurs
China shouldn't use forced labor at all. Instead China should pay all of their workers fairly. China should use a modern day type of European Feudalism type Vassalage system on laborers
I fully condemn China for their population control policies.
I support high tariffs against China as reverse Wolf Warrior diplomacy
I am fine with private citizens boycotting China over their abuse of the Uyghurs. To be honest, China majorly screwed up in their genodicalish acts and oppression of the Uyghurs.
I am fine with Liberals turning on China due to the Uyghur thing and similar things only because China got involved in the 2020 racial unrest in the US and are loved by Liberal politicians I don't like. Even though I sympempathize with China and their President, at the same time I am fine with Liberals going after them.
I luke warmingly have no issues with China's socio economic policies even if I don't care for them, if for no other reason is because of how unique China's combination of policies and views are.
I support peace in the China-Hong Kong dispute
I support Taiwan being a Autonomous Dependant territory to China like Puerto Rico and North Mariana Islands are to the US but ruled indirectly by China and or Taiwan being a Protectorate/protected state of China
I like the Social credit system since it is unique and po some globalists.
I am against China executing people who do embezzlement. China needs to abolish the death penalty. Their prison system is tough enough where 25 to life in those prisons is a more effective punishment than death.
I have no issues with the Conservative Party UK’s Neocon, Pro Ukraine sentiment. It is authoritarian imperialism and that type if imperialism might be the only type of imperialism that does not drive me up a wall (for complex reasons)
Crimea's official status as part of Russia should be decided in a free and fair election by the Crimean people
I am lenient on to somewhat tolerant of Russian Populism and Russian Nationalism
I only 'support' Russia' invasion of Ukraine, in a way that is between how Alex Keaton in Family Ties pretended that he supported the ERA to get the girl (when he was really against the ERA and only said he supported the ERA so he'd be able to date the pro ERA girl) in one episode and how China has supported/aided (or not supported/aided but did enough to make it appear they are supporting/aiding Russia) Russia's invasion of Ukraine (while China denies publically that they are supporting Russia or are downplaying their support for Russia). I begrudingly do not condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine but I will state my views on an aspect of war that really gets me angry in protest:
Countries invading other countries to make them anti fascist, prosemetic, right wing-far right, progressive, woke, anti woke, Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Left Wing Capitalist, Communist, Social Democratic etc is not a good move and is a pious, self righteous and moral supremacist act because countries should not invade other countries (like that or like the US invading Iraq during the Iraq War or if the US had invaded South Africa during Apartheid) to make those countries moral.
It's basically modern day Manifest Destiny imperialism with superpower countries policing the world and forcing their morals (no matter how right those morals are and how immoral those other countries they are forcing those morals on are), onto other countries. Such acts by those warmongering countries and similar warmongering countries are wrong, anti diplomatic and can lead to extreme hostility from the countries who are being invaded. We must end the era of invading countries to moralize them and let those countries grow to be more moral naturally. I like Isolationism, radical localism and Libertarianism so naturally I feel the way I do about that.
I want a peaceful end to the Russia-Ukraine crisis for both sides.
I support Russia joining NATO so I can tolerate NATO, otherwise I am Post NATO
I oscillate between me wanting the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk being a Concessions and lease of Russia, me somewhat supporting the idea of People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk remaining in Ukraine and staying as Russian occupied like they've been since 2014 but at the same time having the Russian government employ Anarcho Monarchism in the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk (ie similar to the First Nations areas pre Christopher Columbus) and me toying with the idea of wanting the People's Republic of Donetsk and Lugansk to have the same position with Russia and Ukraine that it had with them from 1918-1922.
No matter what happens, Eastern Ukraine should have the same 'client state' relationship with Russia that Barack Obama falsely thought Ukraine as a whole had with Russia in 2016
I am against cancelling Russia and Russians due to their invasion of Ukraine.
Muslim world
Islam
Islam is not a bad religion. Some criticism of Islam is warranted (since some rare sects of Islam are wrongly reactionary), as long as it is not ignorant, people who make said points do their homework, and that criticizes Islam and not Muslims. Ideally people who are anti Islam should filter their criticism through actual Muslims to refine the criticism so they can criticize Islam the right way. Islam is a religion of peace, and one day it might be seen as peaceful as Buddhism. But it has a way to go before it gets there
I feel that the Labour Party UK should listen more to the Muslim community there and address their conerns in compassionate ways that ideally doesn't violate the Labour Party's values even if said concerns may seem contraversial and un pcish. When a signficant chunk of a population has concerns its best to address them like Joe Biden did (or tried to do) with Bernie Sanders's concerns once Biden was elected President.
Muslims should fight against hatred toward them like they did in the 2000s instead of resorting to using SJWist and cancel culture methods to do so
I am against Donald Trump's Muslim travel ban
This article echos my feelings about the Clock boy incident from 2015: https://web.archive.org/web/20190205021737/https://dailycaller.com/2015/09/28/on-ahmeds-clock-president-obama-once-again-spoke-too-soon/
I am against France and other countries banning Burqas and Burkinis. There is nothing wrong with Muslim women wearing Burqas and Burkinis. Those bans are Islamphobic and against freedom of religion and freedom of expression. The Hijab is more offensive than the Burqa and Burkini but all of 3 of them are non offensive. I am against having a World Hijab day
If non Muslims would try to connect with Muslims in Europe and elsewhere, they would no longer be Islamaphobic or Hijabaphobic and then these anti Muslim laws wouldn't exist. On their end, Muslims need to be more open to connecting with people in Europe and elsewhere too to make this work.
I am fine with Muslim dress codes for women and men
I am not crazy about Mosques being used as tourists attractions as tourism degrades them. Mosques are a place of worship, not a glorified tourist trap
We need to build a coalition of faith with Muslims while at the same time trying to get them to love and embrace God (the creator of the universe) and by extention Christianity
I support the Council of Ex Muslims in the UK
The Stoning of Soraya M, Muslim violence in places like Sweden along with along with fringe Muslim oppression of women and LGBTQ+ people in a few or some Muslims communities around the world shows that Muslims have a way to go before it is where Buddhism is now peace wise. Christians and Jewish people should not ride their high horse in criticizing Islam however. Not all Muslims who do those bad acts are bad, and some are misled but that's no excuse.
I just don't believe the October 31 2018 truck attack in NYC or the Swedish truck attack in 2017 were Islamic terrorism. I am not even that sure that the 2016 Nice lorre attacks was Islamic terrorism (or at least I am not that sure if Islamic terrorism was the primary motive of the attacks). Saying that every time a Muslim commits mass murder is Islamic terrorism is bigoted, ignorant, naive and short sided bordering on offensive. However, on the flip side, more than a few attacks by Muslims that are not labele as Islamic terrorism are at least somewhat Islamic terrorism (the Fort Hood shooting for example). But there are way more times Muslims commit crimes that are falsely accused of being fueled by Islamic terrorism than there are times when Muslims do commit Islamic terrorism and said attacks are not labeled as Islamic terrorism but don't let facts get in the way right?
I oppose the use of the word ‘Islamist’ as that label is offensive, divisive and unhelpful. We need non Muslims and Muslims to find common ground on so called terrorism committed by pseudo Muslims like Al Qaeda and Isis
ISIS and Al Qaeda are TERRORIST groups NOT militant groups
I am against banning the Isis flag (except in military insulations) since we live in a free country but I feel anyone who displays an Isis flag in public should be pressured in a compassionate way by security, police, vigilantes etc to (but not required to) leave any public place they displayed that vile and evil flag while also being subjected to stop and frisk type policies on site by security or police
Christians who are killed in the Middle East by ISIS should be labeled as Christians and not worshippers
Iran/Syria/Libya/Iraq/Afghanistan
I am mixed to indifferent on Donald Trump's killing of Qasem Soleimani
I was and still am against the Syrian war. There was no reason to go to war with Syria. Those bombings were neocon warmongering. I am glad both the left and right came together to condemn those strikes and war While it was an illegal act and unhelpful, I don't believe that Donald Trump should have been impeached over that war and I believe he thought his acts were justified and morally correct. At the time I did support the Syria strikes and war but I turned against it fast. I was glad when Donald Trump finally pulled us out of Syria when he did.
I was and still am against the Libya War (the one under Barack Obama).
I was for the Iraq War until March 2003 (I was briefly something of a Neocon) then I turned against it for good and I am still against it
The US should have used MOOTW (Military Operations other than War) in 2003 against Iraq instead of going to war with them
I support the Iraq War troop surge by George W Bush in 2007. It was a smart strategy and helped turn the war around for us.
Chris Kyle was a war hero and his movie was not offensive at all
I was and still am against war with Iran
The UN should have used peacekeepers against Iraq in the 1990s in place of sanctions
I am neutral on the Afghanistan War . I am opposed to Neoconservatism and U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, as both have inadvertently caused terrorist reprisals against Americans, such as the 9/11 attacks.
Joe Biden botched the Afghanistan pullout in 2021 and he should be criticized for that. If I was a Liberal i would have defended Biden however.
I supported the Sunni Mujahideen in the 1980s (temporary - only supported them vs the Soviet Union during the Soviet-Afghan War)
Europe
I retroactively support Social Alternative (Italy)
Asia conflict issues
I am apolitical on the 2021 coup de tat in Myanmar ,its none of my business
I support the way that Donald Trump handled North Korea
I was against the Swift Boat Veterans in their attacks on John Kerry in the 2000s but now I see John Kerry as bad now as I thought that the Swift Boaters were in the 2000s
I retroactively believe that Vietnam War was somewhat justified (but not that I retroactively support it being waged). This is due to overlooked things.
One thing is the Vietnam War was fought to avoid another Korean War so by that defintition , the Vietnam War wasn't as warmongering as the Korean War. By the US not going going full throtal on North Vietnam (which anti war people wanted to end the war quickly), it prevented a bigger war with China.
The North Vietnamese were a far left commie government who killed hundreds of thousands of people, and the US needed to take out those far left commies for those reasons, and to that they needed to go to war with North Vietnam. It was a very winnable war for the US since North Vietnam wasn't as powerful an opponent as the MSM made them out to be. The US had many vital interests there that were not reported so there was some legit reasons for that war too
JFK should never have helped overthrow the South Vietnam government in 1963, not only because it showed he was a hypocrite by halting right wing coups but here enabling a left wing ,North Vietnamese coup. Overthrowing Diem weakened South Vietnam and made the US's eventual war there harder than it should have been.
Moreover, domestic terrorist groups like Weather Underground , Symboinise Liberation Army, Black Panthers, etc should have joiined the US military and fought for us against North Vietnam, which would have given us more power to defeat them.
Many Vietnam soliders were poor or working class and relied on each other instead of staying home and relying on the government to help them at a time when the tide of our country turned against them forcing them to fight 1 physical enemy (North Vietnamese) and 1 mental enemy (anti war people at home). They fought w courage, and most of them didn't cowar from going to war despite the anti war rhetoric in the US at the time
I would have retroactively pragmatically supported the Vietnam War conditionally only if the US had gone full throtal on North Vietnam in the mid 1960s to end Vietnam War quickly without it leading to a war with China. If that would have happened as I wrote, there would be no need for anti war movements since the war would have ended quickly.
However I am glad that the anti war movement was strong as it was since I love seeing differences of opinion on political things like war
One good thing about the North Vietnamese is they weren't bigoted (since they were communist) and their policies on racial matters wasn't worse than the US.
I am indifferent to the US-Philippines war
Americas issues
I am apolitical on Cuba sanctions and embargos
I would retroactively support the United Nations war against Spain during the US-Spainish war. As it is now I am retroactively mixed on that war. I would support the US if I was around then
I am fine with BLM destroying CSA statues and flags. I also echo what Tim Kaine said about the whole CSA statue flag debate (ie since CSA statues and flags are being used as hate symbols now by hate groups they have to be taken down)
I am glad that the Young Americans Nationalist group in the 19th century pushed the Union to go to war with the South during the Civil War because that helped free and give equal rights to blacks and abolish slavery
I believe that the New England states should have seceded from the Union during the War of 1812 thus forming their own county and helped or took over for the British in that war against the US. Once that happened and New England won the War of 1812 vs the US (and Britain left the US), I'd want New England to force the South, Midwest, West and non New England Northeast US to be as liberal as New England. It's just that I feel that the US wasn't doing enough to help New England during that war and that New England could have had an opening in seceding and defeating the US to spread liberal New England puritan values throughout the US to make the US more liberal decades earlier and be ahead of the curve hence my support for a 1812 New England secession from the Union and them forming their own country.
Romani Gypsies
I am not bigoted toward Romani Gypsies. But unconsciously I would feel slightly less congenial around Romani Gypsies (80 percent congenial around) than I feel around other every race and ethnicity on Earth equally (110 percent congenial)
Romani Gypsies are the only race-ethnicity on Earth, unconsciously I would not feel 110 percent congenial around. This is the way I was wired
Etc
I view the historical nomad groups like the Khazars exactly how Max Blumenthal and Amos Oz view the Israelis in the West Bank and in Palestinian areas. But I am not racist or bigoted toward the historical Khazars or modern Khazars if they exist today
No Jewish people today are descended from the Khazars. The 'Jews are Khazars' is an anti semetic myth https://www.adl.org/blog/antisemitic-conspiracy-theories-abound-around-russian-assault-on-ukraine. from left
Xtians
God wants us Christians to obey the laws of our countries and be obedient to the leaders of our countries as if the leaders of our countries were God himself (as long as those laws don’t conflict with God’s rules) Give to God what is God’s and give to ‘Caesar’ what is Caesar’s
God wants us Christians to be shepherds to lost sheep (i.e sinners). Like Jesus was to us
Well it certainly wouldn't hurt for people to always follow the Two Commandments of Matthew-22-34-40
High ranking Jewish authorities (ie Sadducees and Pharisees) conspired with non Jewish leaders to put Jesus to death. They were jealous of Jesus, and saw him as a threat (Jesus constantly called out the Sadducees and Pharisees for their hypocrisy and evil ways during his ministry).
An unruly mob of people (the vast vast majority of whom were Jewish), in Jerusalem called out for the Romans to crucify and kill Jesus. In Matthew 27:25, Pontius Pilate washed his hands of Jesus's blood and those mob of people (the vast vast majority of whom were Jewish) who had called for Jesus to be crucified, told Pilate "His blood be on us and our children! In the Gospel of John (John 5:18, John 7:1, John 8:37) John shows that Jews wanting to kill Jesus throughout his ministry . Paul, who was himself a Jew, wrote similar things about Jews relationship with Jesus. Paul persuected Christians when he was still Jewish (1 Thess 2:14-15, Phil 3:5-6)
It doesn't matter because Jesus's death was predestined by God as a plan to save humanity. If Jesus wasn't crucified and killed, no Christians would be saved so the Jewish peoples' role in Jesus death saved humanity, because if he didn't get crucifed and killed, none of us would be able to have eternal life. Jesus gave his life willingly as a sacrifice for sin (Mark 10:45, John 18:11). It was Christians' sins that was the most directly responsible for the death of Jesus (Romans 5:8-9, 1 Timothy 1:15) Jesus rose from the dead 3 days later anyway and rose to heaven on his own free will.
Jesus was white, Mary was white and we should not get rid any images, statues, paintings, art etc of a white Jesus, a white Mary or white biblical people.
Christians have been the most persecuted religion for centuries, ecpsecially in Europe.
I believe that social conservatism needs to focus less on the biblical value and more on practical ,common sense solutions to modern issues
I used to go the Knights of Columbus as a child and teenager a few times a year. The Knights of Columbus is a great organization.
I support the Protestant values and work ethic
I support politicians working with religious institutions when possible
People should use their lives as indirect, non verbal living encouragements and a positive influence for sinners who are living sinful lives to be saved (without trying to convert them to do so or anything). But if they are then open to that then they should be encouraged to follow their conscious
No sin is worse or better than any other forced sin or social construct but according to my values all sin and social constructs are condemnable and wrong none the less.
I believe that the notion of the separation of church and state is currently misused by the court system, to quote Ron Paul “In case after case, the Supreme Court has used the infamous 'separation of church and state' metaphor to uphold court decisions that allow the federal government to intrude upon and deprive citizens of their religious liberty."
All people on Earth should be proud to be the way that God made them and never be ashamed for it at all
Comments
Post a Comment