Voting elections
elections I am against presidential autonomy Maybe if the fringe of the Democrats weren't so allegedly shady (ymmv) with elections there would be no need for voter reform like in Georgia and Texas I would support the John Lewis voting rights act under one condition: an amendment is added to that voting act to bring back (and legalize) poll taxes. If it that can be added into the John Lewis voting rights act, I am fine with and support the John Lewis voting rights act I support the creation of a national photo id for Americans and the use of non strict, national photo id for voting (but no id requirement for registering to vote or mail in voting). I'd also want the gov to make it much easier for poor people to get said national photo id than it is to get current types of ids If people can't provide that non strict, national photo id, if they can provide their voter registration card and state current name and residential address (and party affiliation in a primary elect...
Comments
Post a Comment